5 Reasons Why She Said “No” to You Tonight
5 Reasons Why She Said “NO” to You Tonight
If you ask most men they would say they prefer sex anytime, anywhere. So most men also find it unfathomable when their wives, girlfriends or female are uninterested in getting it on. But women are more complicated, and while we get just as horny as the boys do, we also have certain needs that need to be met before we’re ready to hop in the sack. Here are the five top reasons why she said “no” to you tonight, and what you can do about them to get more action.
1. Women’s lives can be stressful. Many of us work outside of the home at demanding jobs and then come home to chores. Stay-at-home moms may not leave the house to work, but they still have a job that never ends, taking care of kids and the groceries and the laundry… Women might not tell you directly, especially if you’re a “traditional” man that thinks housework is only for those with two x chromosomes, but women want your help with the chores. See that giant pile of dishes in the sink that needs loading into the dishwasher, or that giant pile of trash that really needs to be taken outside? What women REALLY want is for you to take care of this chore for her. And what she REALLY REALLY wants if for you to take care of this chore without her asking. So if the lady in your life seems stressed and is saying no, think about what you can do to ease help out. Take out the trash, clean up the dishes, sweep the floor. It might be a little extra work, but when she comes home to a clean house, preferably with dinner already on the table waiting for her, she will jump into bed with you without a second glance.
2. It’s not that women aren’t always in the mood, it’s just that it takes us a little longer to register that we are in the mood. Men can flip a switch and BAM, it’s go time. For women, we need to be shmoozed a bit more. Maybe she’s saying no because she’s tired or stressed, but with a little cuddling, a little kissing, a little stimulation, she’ll be more raring to go than you are. Try Heavenly Nights french vanilla warming massage oil and start with a purely relaxing shoulder and neck massage, with no pressure to go farther. The smooth glide of the lotion and the warmth of the friction from her hands may change her tune. You can also go for a 2-in-1 lotion like Ansell’s Massage and Intimate Gel and start with a shoulder rub and just see where your hands take you. If you give your partner the time to warm up, she will not only appreciate it, but she’ll be better in bed. It’s a win-win situation.
3. It may seem like a notion to passionately grab each other the minute you step through the door. But if you come home to sweep her off her feet and she’s less than willing to jump in the sack, take a tally on your cleanliness situation. Maybe that hard day at work outside in the sun left you a little more sweaty than you realise. Or those garlic bread twists your coworkers bought at lunch have left your breath a little ripe. Women have more sensitive noses than men, and their feelings are more directly tied to their senses, meaning that if you smell bad, she’s immediately turned off. Take a shower before proposing a sexual encounter, and invite her in to start off with steamy, innocent It’s a great compromise as sometimes the girl herself feels less than fresh and wants to be squeaky clean before getting dirty in the sack.
4. A big reason for giving a man a resounding “no” is body issues. This can be a touchy subject and a hard one for men to overcome. Women are very sensitive, and even though men love our bodies whether we gain 3 pounds here or lose 5 pounds there, it affects our mood severely. But simple compliments, not given right before you’re trying to convince her to hop in bed, will go a long way. Compliment her butt in a tight pair of jeans on the way to the movies, or notice how good that colour shirt looks on her at dinner. Boosting her confidence will boost your returns in the bedroom.
5. If you’ve been with your partner for a while and she seems to be saying “no” more frequently, especially if you’re stuck in the same sexual routine, you have to consider that she’s secretly kinky and wants more adventure in the bedroom. Most men will say this isn’t a bad problem to have, right? But lots of men assume their girlfriends would be offended if they asked to add props or fantasy or fetish into the relationship when many of us women would in fact be turned on. Broach the subject by taking a trip to a local adult shop, or looking online. If she pleasantly jokes about wanting to try something new, or flat-out requests it, make it happen. Indulge her! Even if she seems a little reluctant to try out the hardcore stuff, she may be interested in starting slow with Burning Angel latex body paint or Fetish Fantasy lingerie.